By Bob Hammell
Build the following new release of attached projects.
The Yún is without doubt one of the strongest and versatile improvement forums within the Arduino variety. It combines the ease-of-use of the Arduino platform, with the ability of a four hundred MHz Atheros AR9331 wireless system-on-chip (WiSOC) that runs Linux.
But while you are now not skilled and assured in operating with Linux-based working structures, it can be tricky that you should use the Yún to its complete potential.
Bob Hammell is the writer of renowned Arduino studying assets, similar to Connecting Arduino: Programming and Networking with the Ethernet Shield. during this e-book, he publications you thru the entire Arduino Yún’s beneficial properties and explains how one can utilize this specified board.
Using fascinating and enjoyable examples, in Arduino Meets Linux: The User’s advisor to Arduino Yún Development you could find out how to:
- Connect your Arduino Yún on your community, utilizing integrated aid for wireless and Ethernet;
- Work with OpenWrt-Yun Linux throughout the command line;
- Use the Bridge Library to speak and proportion facts among either one of the Yún's chips;
- Write Python and shell scripts to automate projects and use the ability of the AR9331 on your Arduino projects;
- Work with Temboo and third-party APIs to entry renowned internet services;
- Host your individual web pages and alertness programming interfaces (APIs) at the Yún;
- Use USB units, reminiscent of audio interfaces and gamepads from Microsoft Xbox 360® and Sony PlayStation® video games consoles;
- Build Arduino tasks that act as a keyboard or mouse should you plug your Yún right into a workstation or Mac;
- Add voice popularity and speech on your Arduino projects;
- Download resource code, view demo video clips, and entry additional initiatives from the book's spouse web site, ArduinoMeetsLinux.com;
- And a lot, a lot more.
Whether you're an skilled Linux developer trying to find particular information on utilizing the Arduino Yún or a newbie who hasn't ever used Linux earlier than, you'll find all the key info that you simply desire during this book.
With the Arduino Yún, you could take your Arduino initiatives to the subsequent point. This ebook indicates you how.
Read Online or Download Arduino Meets Linux: The User's Guide to Arduino Yún Development PDF
Similar electronics books
Microelectronics is a posh international the place many sciences have to collaborate to create nano-objects: we'd like services in electronics, microelectronics, physics, optics and mechanics additionally crossing into chemistry, electrochemistry, in addition to biology, biochemistry and medication. Chemistry is eager about many fields from fabrics, chemical compounds, gases, drinks or salts, the fundamentals of reactions and equilibrium, to the optimized cleansing of surfaces and selective etching of particular layers.
The ebook deepens the certainty of vital ideas and parts essential to correctly layout an digital process by way of exploiting analog, mixed-signal and electronic elements. The booklet goals to supply the instruments to investigate and increase digital levels and structures, like:Performances of Operational AmplifiersSmall and massive sign responses of OpAmps; Frequency reimbursement of OpAmp phases; complicated OpAmps (INA, ISO, present suggestions, present mode and OTA amplifiers); Sample&Hold sampling circuits; Analog mux, electronic potentiometers and common lively filters; common and complicated DAC and ADC converters; Under-and over-sampling; Sigma-Delta modulators; Microcontrollers.
Input the area of Arduino and its peripherals and begin developing attention-grabbing projectsAbout This BookMeet Arduino and its major parts and know how they paintings to take advantage of them on your real-world projectsAssemble circuits utilizing the most typical digital units resembling LEDs, switches, optocouplers, automobiles, and photocells and attach them to ArduinoA special step by step advisor to use simple Arduino programming concepts within the C languageWho This publication Is ForIf you're a hobbyist who desires to enhance tasks in accordance with Arduino because the major microcontroller platform or an engineer drawn to checking out what the Arduino platform bargains, then this e-book is perfect for you.
This publication presents a cohesive evaluation of the present technological advances in computational radiology, and their purposes in orthopaedic interventions. Contributed via the prime researchers within the box, this quantity covers not just easy computational radiology ideas equivalent to statistical form modeling, CT/MRI segmentation, augmented truth and micro-CT picture processing, but additionally the functions of those ideas to numerous orthopaedic interventional projects.
- Modeling and Characterization of RF and Microwave Power FETs: Characterization and Modeling of LDMOS and III-V Devices (The Cambridge RF and Microwave Engineering Series)
- Transmission Lines With Pulse Excitation (Electrical Science)
- Power Microelectronics:Device and Process Technologies
- Advances in Chemical Mechanical Planarization (CMP) (Woodhead Publishing Series in Electronic and Optical Materials)
- Mathematical Foundations for Linear Circuits and Systems in Engineering
- Advanced Circuits for Emerging Technologies
Extra resources for Arduino Meets Linux: The User's Guide to Arduino Yún Development
Arduino Meets Linux: The User's Guide to Arduino Yún Development by Bob Hammell